About the Blog

United Hearts Children Center is located in Bawjiase, Ghana. It is currently home to 25 children, who are excited to move into their NEW home in the next few months. We are continuing fundraising to complete the project and have just started to fundraise for the United Hearts Community School. Check them out in my links!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Donate!

We are making lots of progress on the new building, but so much is left to be done. Just extending the electricity to the site and setting it up is going to be around $3500, and paying people to do it will cost ever more. There are so many little things that must be done and they add up so quickly. During this holiday season, please consider donating.

Also, I did just graduate college, so you can pretend it is your graduation present to me, given I know all of you were planning on getting me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment