About the Blog

United Hearts Children Center is located in Bawjiase, Ghana. It is currently home to 25 children, who are excited to move into their NEW home in the next few months. We are continuing fundraising to complete the project and have just started to fundraise for the United Hearts Community School. Check them out in my links!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"It's such a funny story but I can't get myself to write about it."

Thus, I will once again be diverting your attention towards my ever so fascinating medical issues instead of talking about Ghana.

I had an MRI Tuesday morning (after the doctor I saw Monday decided it was urgent), and received a phone call from her only a few hours later to tell me how messed up my back is. I have a herniated S1 disc and it is totally compressing my nerve, causing a lot of numbness, pain, and muscle weakness in my leg. However, she also mentioned that the discs above it (I think L3, L4, and L5) have some issues. I don't quite remember what she said, or even if she elaborated, but alas, things aren't sounding so great in my lower back. I have an appointment with some big name neurosurgeon on Monday, so I will update here provided there are still things I feel like blogging about. Or if I still haven't written anything about Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment