About the Blog

United Hearts Children Center is located in Bawjiase, Ghana. It is currently home to 25 children, who are excited to move into their NEW home in the next few months. We are continuing fundraising to complete the project and have just started to fundraise for the United Hearts Community School. Check them out in my links!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Because I'm still in Bawjiase...

the internet is miserable. Therefore, I will just let you know that my parents are here, sitting on either side of me, equally miserable about the fact that the internet is awful. Luckily, they seem to mind this slightly more than the heat, which I figure is a positive thing. However, accessing her Facebook page seems to be a very fulfilling experience for my mother, so that's a plus.

We have changed our plans slightly and will be leaving Bawjiase tomorrow, to some hotel that apparently has wireless, meaning I will take the smartphone I use at home that has ruined my life and may once again ruin my life by updating my blog from it. And, you know, perhaps go on Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have lots of fun with the parentals! I can't wait to hear about your Ghanaian adventures with Cookie and Marty :)
    Love love love!
    -Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. The parentals are having a blast in spite of the serious withdrawal from FB & yahoo!! This is an incredible experience in a zillion different ways. Mom Parental (i'm very confused about how to post now so have signed up as anonymous -but i think that is wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy facebooking!! It has been 50 here in Scotland for the past week so clearly I feel your pain heat-wise :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becca,
    I think what you are doing is amazing. Please say hello to your mom and dad and tell them that I'm dying to know how their trip is going.

    Roberta Stone

    ReplyDelete